Sunday, February 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: A picture you love.

I LOVED our wedding photographer (if you ever want to get married in the South Florida area, you have to look her up-Emily Harris Photography) and I LOVE that she captured this image of Jon and I at our wedding. She must have crawled on the landing to get this shot, and we obviously had no idea she was there. But I love that we are off in our own little world and so happy. It just reminds me of the joy that I felt not just on that day, but every day since we became a couple. Whether we're on vacation, at a nice restaurant, or lounging in PJ's at home, I am happy whenever we're together. Jon is like a best buddy that never has to go home. I hope someday our kids can see the love their parents have for each other, and can hold out for that type of love in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment