Monday, July 11, 2011

I love my friends, and my yoga baby

Whenever I head up to my hometown, it's usually only for 24 hours at a time, and I always feel rushed because there are so many people I want to see. I put about 250 miles on my car this weekend, but it was totally worth it... there is nothing better than seeing the people you love the most. Even though today is Monday, I still feel energized by such a great weekend.

I'm also smiling this morning because my little one must be going through a growth spurt. His/her little wiggles and flutters have turned into big kicks in the last two days. It is the most incredible feeling in the world. I'm happy our rainbow baby is doing so well, and it's impossible not to smile when he/she is tap-tap-tapping away in there.

This is what I imagine is going on in there:

No comments:

Post a Comment