Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Link up!
I'm loving...This delicious 2-minute brownie in a mug recipe from Pinterest. Ohhhh myyyy goooodnesss. The fact that I can make a brownie in 2 minutes any time I want to?? NOT GOOD. But also great.



I'm loving... These headbands I found on Etsy for Baby E, all for her big debut as Aunt Lin's flower girl in May! Her dress is white and her shoes are lilac... which one do you like the most?? It's so hard to decide, I might buy them all. Lord help me.







I'm loving... My Fitness Pal. I have it as an app on my phone and also a shortcut on my computer. It's the perfect way to track your calories so that you don't go overboard when you're chowing down - which is so easy to do! It has literally every single food you could possibly think of, which is perfect because I eat some random stuff. (And side note, they even allow you to deduct 500 calories a day for nursing, which I LOVE. It's like I ran 5 miles, but didn't actually. So the aforementioned brownie in a mug I inhaled last night got cancelled out - woot!) I WILL be bikini ready by June. I will I said.


Speaking of, I'm loving... that I can wear clothes I haven't worn in almost a year. Really opens up the wardrobe options, though that won't stop me from shopping. (But Jon, Emerson NEEDS me to buy that dress!!)

I'm loving...  the unseasonably warm weather we had yesterday and today. Emerson LOVES her sunshine, and anything that makes her happy makes me happy. I see many sock puppets and embarrassing moments in my future due to this.

I'm loving... that I just sold one of Jon's old architecture textbooks on half.com for $90. Unexpected money?? Score!

Happy Wednesday!!

11 comments:

  1. great WILW list! i just posted mine as well!
    happy wednesday, doll!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone do WILW? I love these posts you make & I think it would be a good positive motivator to get me through the midweek hump! LOVE LOVE LOVE the headbands, and yes, you should by all of them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, anyone can do them! They are a fun way to get over the mid-week slump by thinking about all the cool things you're crushing on :)

      Delete
  3. such great things to be loving! hooray for extra money and fitting into old clothes. I love those headbands, I think the second one is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, one vote for #2 :) It would fit really well for her vintage-y theme too.

      Delete
  4. The headbands!! So adorable. I love the first and second. $90 for a book? Cha ching! I'm loving the name Emerson. Seriously, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't want to know how much he paid for it originally, because I'm sure we're paying that back in serious interest on his students loans, but oh well! :)

      Delete
  5. I love headband number 2!!! They are all adorable, but that's my favorite! Hey I know you posted about 30 day shred....do you love it? Thinking about trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is HARD but it is awesome... and since your little ones are a little older now, you might actually have time to do it (read today's post and you'll see what I mean ;)

      Delete
    2. I just got caught up with the blog...I know- I am constantly stuggling with juggling time for myself- and workouts always come LAST. Get the jogger- you will love it- I really enjoyed mine, just wish I hadn't sold it this summer at a garage sale-would have gladly passed it your way! But beyond jogging with it- those strollers are more rugged- with the three wheels- great for pushing at places like fairs, amusement parks, rather than the standard strollers....food for thought on that! I have really enjoyed "catching back up with you" thru your blog! You are doing great mommy!

      Delete
  6. I like the second and third headbands the most, and yes, a brownie in a cup recipe definitely sounds very dangerous!

    ReplyDelete