Wednesday, April 25, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Link Up!

This week I'm saying So What! if...

  • I spent THREE DOLLARS on a croissant at Starbucks yesterday. Why are croissants so expensive?? It's just dough right?? Fancy French dough??? I mean, it was delicious, but still.. a small mocha and that tiny pastry cost me $6.50, which is excessive.
  • I have dreams about $5 foot longs and I can't wait to get one for lunch
  • I may not save the other half of the foot long and instead house the whole thing in one sitting
  • I sing really obscure songs to my daughter. Instead of Twinkle Twinkle, I go for Bruno Mars and Sir Mix A Lot
  • I was in bed and asleep before the sun went down. Yep.
  • I have a bachelorette party on Saturday night, and I am so nervous about a) being up past 10:00 b) having alcohol for fear my liver will scream because it's been a solid 15 months since I've had any and c) being "that girl" who is yawning in the corner and can't hang and be cool like the rest of the gals
  • Speaking of Bachelorettes, I am totes excited for the premiere of "The Bachelorette" on May 14th. Even though I already know who the final 4 guys are... thanks Reality Steve. Hopefully Emily and her adorableness will redeem the franchise. Not likely, but everyone has their guilty pleasure and this is mine.
  • Every single email I send has at least one error. I can't help it. All the coffee in all the land couldn't help me.
Happy Wednesday!!!

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the Bachelorette either! I read Reality Steve all of the time for updates! Love it!
    BTW...I also sing Sir mix alot to my kids (along with Bust a move, can't touch this, and you can do it put your back into it).
    And...all I want is to go to bed before 9 (preferrably 8pm). Wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, the put your back into it song is hilarious and a really good suggestion! Happy to see I'm not the only RS stalker ;-)

      Delete
  2. you are my new best friend. until now, i had yet to find someone who would eat an entire foot long. seriously, we need a sandwich date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can demolish the whole thing and it doesn't even phase me. I don't know what my deal is. Same thing goes for pancakes. I can eat like 15 and not feel a thing. Not a good thing, probably. I've been chanting the $5 footlong jingle all morning too! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I know, $3 on a croisaant is a lot, but it's $3 worth of happiness!

    I am DYING for the bachelorette too! PLUS I'm from charlotte and they're shooting 1/2 the season there so emily can be with her daughter. I CANT WAIT!

    And there is NO SHAME in eating the entire $5 footlong... at all! a girl's gotta eat, and Jared lost 200 lbs or something eating subway, so it's healthy... or something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I think it's pretty telling how bad they wanted her if they filmed in her hometown. That'd be cool if you could see some places you recognized on the show - I LOVE Charlotte by the way, it's one of the cities where I'd love to live!

      Delete
  4. I cannot wait for the Bachelorette with Emily! I have big hopes for this season and I am tryyyinggg to wait and watch instead of look at Reality Steve but I have a feeling I will crack at some point, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signs I may not be ready to have a baby: I'd sing Nicki Minaj to it. Yeah, not appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U know I am that GIRL and it drives me crazy I just can not hang anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had my sister's Bachelorette party last weekend and she was "that girl"!
    I always say I won't watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette because I ALWAYS read Reality Steve first but I ALWAYS watch anyway. I guess I'm hoping 1 time he gets if wrong & I'll actually be surprised by the outcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I usually do hope that he gets it wrong so I can be surprised for once, but I can never tear my eyes away from spoilers!

      Delete
  8. I can totally put away a foot-long in one sitting. And fries! :) Sometimes I sing U2 or John Mayer to my daughter. But I know she prefers Twinkle Twinkle. :) Hop over and see what I'm saying So What to this week!

    ReplyDelete