Friday, April 13, 2012

That's Funny Friday

There's alot to laugh at this week!

First and foremost, I have to share this video. CNN replayed this clip yesterday morning and I laughed so hard people outside of the break room thought I was nuts. I have always loved Anderson Cooper, and yesterday I realized why:

1. He uses and abuses puns and plays on words. Brother from another mother, I do that too!!!
2. He laughs uncontrollably at his own jokes.

Seriously, watch this clip. Fast forward to 2:28 to get to the good part. If you are having a bad day, I promise it'll be better by the time you get to the end. I've seen this a million times and I still have tears in my eyes every single time. There's something so humanizing about watching a world-renowned anchor lose their shit on national television.



This week, I am also laughing at gifs. What are gifs, you ask?? Well, I have no idea what gif stands for. But these are mini-clips which, when you attach new meaning to them, become even funnier than they were on their own. I borrowed several of these gifs from When Moments Blog...hysterical!

When someone tells me I eat too much:



When someone is wrong but they insist they are right:


That amazing moment when you and your best friend say the same thing at the same time:


When you're in a great mood and your favorite song comes on:



When you say something really funny and no one is around to hear it:


My approach to dieting:



When you realize you already ate the last of the ice cream in the freezer:


That fake laugh you do when you don't understand what someone just said to you:


When you're alone in public but you don't want people to feel sorry for you: 


And, my personal favorite.... that awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid:



Have a hilarious weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't these the BEST?!?! Btw, GIF stands for Graphic Interchange Format. But who cares, those things are way more funny than an acronym! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was so curious, and apparently too lazy to Google it! ;-)

      Delete
  2. haha. i have never done any of these things. never. ever.

    ReplyDelete