Friday, May 4, 2012

Insert pun about hair

I kept trying to come up with a catchy title for this post, but for the first time in my life, a witty pun has alluded me.

It's a clear sign that the world is going to end.

Anywhoo, this week has been crazy busy, and all of a sudden I realized that I'm in a wedding in 3 weeks, and I don't know what to do with my hair!!! Oh my goodness what terrible and severe problem!!!!!!!!!!

So obviously, it was crucial that I surf Pinterest to find some hairstyle pictures for Lindsay and Mark's big day. We're getting our hair done at a fancy salon, and for $65 plus tip, I need them to make me look fabulous.

Here are my favorites.... which one do you like best???














Update: This is the bridesmaids dress I am wearing, so you can tell me how fancy I should/shouldn't get:

4 comments:

  1. oooo I like all of those :) I think it kind of depends on what the dress looks like because some of these seem a little fancier then others. Not that's that is a bad thing, just more a style thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #5! But they all look really nice and I'm sure you'll look fabulous. Make sure you post pictures of yourself after the wedding.

    ReplyDelete