Monday, May 7, 2012

Is there an alien in your camera mom???


I wonder two things about babies and cameras:

1. How does a baby go from laughing and smiling to stoic and frightened the very second I try to take her picture?

2. Why does the camera flash make her eyes go as wide as saucers?? You'd think she was seeing a UFO the way she stares mystified at that tiny little light.

Because of these factors, I am in fear that I will never get to show the world how happy and smiley my baby is, because the second my phone/camera/hands inch into picture-taking form, all bets are off.

Oh well. Even wide-eyed frightened Emerson is still a cutey patootey :)

1 comment:

  1. At least you get open eyes....mine shuts hers. So every pictures that I try to take with a flash, she closes her eyes. So yea, that's cool and makes for some great pictures of my beauty of a toddler! Haha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete