Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What a wedding!

Wowza!

I am still recovering from an AMAZING wedding weekend! My sis-in-law married one of my great friends this weekend, and it was an absolute blast!

I only took a few pictures from the rehearsal and the morning of the wedding, but I stole a few shots from Mark's sister. I'll hopefully be able to share more once the photographer posts their professional shots - he got some great ones, and I realized Columbus has some pretty cool photo opps (though gallivanting around in a hot shuttle bus for an hour on a 94 degree day wasn't quite as memorable).

So here we are, highlights from an incredible weekend (including an obscene amount of pictures of my daughter). I am so happy for these two!!!!!
 
I love my aunties!
 Gettin her toes did
 My hair... Arrica at Stile Salon did a PHENOMENAL job!
 

 Mackenzie's hair... a Pinterest inspired 'do!

Cheesecake Factory for lunch - YUMMO!
 Before the ceremony... Lindsay doesn't look nervous at all.... ;-)
Squealy baby thinks Aunt Lin looks beautiful!
 Bridesmaids
Our bouquets

Their venue. And old church turned nightclub turned event space. So gorgeous!
The happy couple - MARRIED! Aren't they adorable??? Emerson wants a cousin, HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE!!! ;-)

8 comments:

  1. You guys make such a pretty family! I love your wedding hair. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an Aunt that got married at that venue a few years ago- very cool place. I live in the burbs of Columbus, it was SUPER hot this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that place!? Is it the church on Broad Street? I thought the inside looked like Valleydale, then saw the outside. It's gorgeous. Emerson's wedding outfits are precious...we didn't have any big events that required fancy clothes when mine was that tiny:)

    Thanks for the comment on Key West-- did you love it?

    This weekend's weather was pretty awful. It made for an uncrowded morning at the zoo, which was fine if you stayed in the shady areas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Your hair looked amazing! I saved a pic like your 'do recently for my upcoming wedding :) That church is really lovely. Congrats to your sis-in-law and good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your daughters brown flower dress adorable! What a beautiful wedding too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful family! I love your daughters dress!

    ReplyDelete