This week I'm saying It's Ok if...
- I have spent close to 15 hours in the last 6 days catching up on the show 'Revenge' on Hulu. Holy cannoli, that show is GOOD!!!!
- I thought this one-liner by Jef from "The Bachelorette" was one of the hottest things ever.
Despite his terrible haircut, I love him.
- I have now upped my coffee intake to 3 cups a day. I am getting more sleep these days, yet drinking more coffee. I just don't understand it. Oh yes I do. It's called Cinnabon coffee creamer, and it is one of the most delicious things on planet earth.
- I've started reading the website "Suri's Burn Book" and I find it hysterical. Suri Cruise judges other celebrity babies. Sounds so wrong and shallow, and it is, but it's freaking funny.
- I hum the tune of Em's Jumperoo while getting ready. And strolling down the hall. And working out. I'm awkward...
- I got an Amazon Prime membership (which is AWESOME) and now I order literally everything online because I get free 2-day shipping. Laziness at its finest.
- I got a Twitter account and then forgot to actually tweet. Or is it Twit?? Hahahaha. #notfunny
- I literally do not remember the last time I got a haircut. It could have been a year ago, though that can't be true. Motherhood has clouded my memory.
- I wear a two piece bathing suit, even though I'm a mother, even though I said I would never wear again, and even though I still have that lovely pregnancy "dough" quality to me. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Not yet.
What are you saying "It's Ok" to today???