Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

This week I'm saying It's Ok if...
  • I have spent close to 15 hours in the last 6 days catching up on the show 'Revenge' on Hulu. Holy cannoli, that show is GOOD!!!!
  • I thought this one-liner by Jef from "The Bachelorette" was one of the hottest things ever. 

Despite his terrible haircut, I love him.  
  • I have now upped my coffee intake to 3 cups a day. I am getting more sleep these days, yet drinking more coffee. I just don't understand it. Oh yes I do. It's called Cinnabon coffee creamer, and it is one of the most delicious things on planet earth.
  • I've started reading the website "Suri's Burn Book" and I find it hysterical. Suri Cruise judges other celebrity babies. Sounds so wrong and shallow, and it is, but it's freaking funny.
  • I hum the tune of Em's Jumperoo while getting ready. And strolling down the hall. And working out. I'm awkward...
  • I got an Amazon Prime membership (which is AWESOME) and now I order literally everything online because I get free 2-day shipping. Laziness at its finest. 
  • I got a Twitter account and then forgot to actually tweet. Or is it Twit?? Hahahaha. #notfunny
  • I literally do not remember the last time I got a haircut. It could have been a year ago, though that can't be true. Motherhood has clouded my memory.
  • I wear a two piece bathing suit, even though I'm a mother, even though I said I would never wear again, and even though I still have that lovely pregnancy "dough" quality to me. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Not yet. 
What are you saying "It's Ok" to today???

16 comments:

  1. Amazon prime is awesome and so convenient! I love Suri's Burn Book too! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're reading Suri's burn book. It's an endless time suck and hilarious (she also has a book coming out this fall....). And I am totally into 1FJef so thank you for posting that :)

    Oh and high five for rocking the two piece!! You look amazing I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1F Jef totally won me over with that line. What does that say about me?!?!?

      Delete
  3. Suri's Burn Book is my one celeb site obsession. I love it because she's so snarky and makes fun of how ridiculous those stars (and their kids - not their fault!) are.

    Going to look in to Amazon Prime now... xo

    finer feelings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally ordered a $2.00 battery from Amazon because it was free shipping. I am singlehandedly killing the environment...

      Delete
  4. Hi I'm a new follower, I found you off the link up from today! and I just love your blog and your post today is just hilarious! I want to start reading Suri's Burn Book! I heard it's just the best!

    Also that twitter account thing, don't worry! I am on the same boat with you! but I haven't heard of twit? but truthfully I am so behind on this twitter thing I am sure it's not even twit anymore, it's probably something else now!

    Well I look forward to reading more!

    Cynthia
    Ramblings of a Brunette
    http://craymond24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just FYI, I love your blog. :) OK, how I have never heard of Suri's book? Got to check that out! I'm so jealous of the amazon prime account! I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the Link Up! I get songs from A's shows or toys stuck in my head for days it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agreed on Jef's hair. The bouffant. Emily seems to be in to it, though.

    Wait til Emerson gets a play remote (she will, or your channels will constantly be on channels you never knew existed)...you will know all those songs and hear them in your dreams.

    I'm a little depressed that my Amazon mom prime thing will expire soon. It's nice to have a box of diapers appear on the doorstep.

    Off to read Suri's burn book...

    ReplyDelete
  8. omggggg i didn't realize there's a someecard for Jef's comment!!! My mom txt me during the show and was like "WHAT DID HE SAY?" hahah.
    amazon prime is good stuff. BF has it and it's like $80 a year or something for him but soo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Revenge! I can't wait for next season! I also really like Jef and loved that statement. And I agree about the haircut. This is not the 80's and he is not a character in a John Hughes movie, but the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just busted out laughing when I saw THIS HAIR picture! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the show revenge! I am a grandmother and I still wont give up my 2 piece bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been contemplating getting a twitter account, but I just don't know if I'm ready for that yet! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm from Ohio too! Love your blog, it's beautiful. Your story is beautiful and thanks for the honesty and sharing your story.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is her jumperoo the rainforest one? Do da do do do do do....sorry, I'm humming Oliver's as I type.

    Your beautiful Emerson and my Oliver are only 2 days apart!! Yay for December 2011 babies.

    ReplyDelete