Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Photo Dump

Catching up from our weekend away has been stressful, but I hope to get back to blogging next week! The wedding was AWESOME and my lovely sis was a beautiful bride. Now they're off to their honeymoon in Aruba and I'm trying to catch up on sleep. So until I have time to formulate some cohesive thoughts, I offer you all of the pictures I took on my phone whilst in Nashville. Note the blurriness. Photography is clearly not my strong suit. Enjoy! :)

And we're off!
The face of my little one at 2:00am when we arrived - are you serious?!?


Rehearsal Dinner outfit
Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby?This was 10 minutes before the ceremony. I thought for sure the flower girl was going to sleep right through the wedding! Luckily (?) things ended up running about a half hour late due to weather, but it was perfect!

No, I did not give her that coffee to help wake her up. That was for me.
 Her first hotel stay! She loved the soft blankets.


Happy Friday!!!!




5 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures!!!

    Great trip!

    PS - LOVE the colors together of you and your daughter in the teal/orange :)

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is such a cute and beautiful baby! Every picture is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you blogging about looking forward to this wedding back when you were still pregnant and now it's here and so is beautiful Emerson! What a perfect little flower girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either! Thank you, I'm biased but I think she's perfect :)

      Delete