Wednesday, January 2, 2013

130 days...


I have 130 days to:

  • Learn how to parent 2 children under the age of 2
  • Control my weight gain (no more Christmas cookies, ever)
  • Decide on the perfect name for our baby girl (taking suggestions now, but if you read about how many criteria I have, you'll see I'm certifiably nuts)
  • Snuggle my sweet Emerson and soak in the last moments of her as an "only" child
  • Psyche myself up for giving birth again. Well, the recovery afterward at least. THAT was a picnic I would rather not re-visit.
  • Take my glucose test. BARF. 
  • Take a babymoon weekend with Jon
  • Sell our house
  • Buy a new house
  • Decorate a new nursery
  • Enjoy my sleep while I can
  • Pray that new baby is as good of a sleeper as Emerson
Can I do it?!?!?!

6 comments:

  1. Oh you can do it!!! And the first part of having 2 under 2 is rough but the older they get the better it is (until college and marriages yikes). Can't wait to see the new house and decorating!! My fav

    Sharee'
    www.momFITTingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even want to talk to you about Christmas cookies!!! GAG!!!! So glad the holidays are over..including the binge haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline? Violet? Juliette? Eleanor? Amelia? I love baby naming :) I don't know if they are in the top 250/500 though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh one more, lol. Josephine. You could call her Joey. Or Josie. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you can do it! You're such an awesome mamma and wife, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can definitely do it!! I love Kennedy, Peyton, Amelia, and Caroline...oh.. And Kendal and Violet. So many cute names!

    ReplyDelete