Friday, January 18, 2013

Loving, Laughing, Listening

Happy Friday!!!

LOVING.... 

The cute flats I got at the greatest place on Earth for $7.48. Who cares if it's 28 degrees out? My shoes are purple! I can do anything!!!! 


These delicious recipes from Pinterest. I've been eating this soup for lunch all week, and the Smudgies.... don't even get me started.


Source: fitsugar.com via Audra on Pinterest



That I get to have brunch with my girlfriends on Sunday. I'll bring the waffles and the bad jokes, the rest is up to you girls! :)



LISTENING... 

...to the Pitch Perfect soundtrack. Not only is this my new favorite movie, but Anna Kendrick is my new girl crush. (Don't worry Emma Stone, I haven't forgotten about you). But seriously, watch her on David Letterman and tell me she's not my long lost sister-friend?




LAUGHING...

.....at these hilarious memes:

Source: imgfave.com via Heather on Pinterest


I'm sorry, this never gets old or un-funny 


Zebras aren't cute and cuddly, they're terrifying.



Yep.

7 comments:

  1. I need to download the Pitch Perfect Soundtrack! I looooooove that movie and all the songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are too funny!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um the Pitch Perfect Soundtrack is ahhhmazing (I downloaded it immediately after I left the theater). That movie rocks. Also-I'm jealous of your shoes SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha- you crack me up! I love when you post all these funnies! Your shoes are so super cute. I need to get that PP soundtrack- I too love that movie! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Imagine my happiness when I discovered I had graham crackers, 2 ripe bananas and chunky peanut butter! Holy crap, thanks for sharing. They def didn't make it in the freezer for 6 hours- more like one. My friend sent me that Anna clip a few weeks ago with the subject line "this is my girl crush"...sounds like I need to check out the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://itsgoodtobequeen13.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-monday-award.html
    Hit up the blog for the rules & such :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely am adoring your blog! I just found it today, and can't wait to follow along :) Love it! And those shoes :)

    Breanna

    ReplyDelete