Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm the Kinda Girl Who...

Hi friends!! 

 One of my real-life besties, Holly at Running in Stilettos is hosting her very own link-up today! And what kind of friend would I be if I didn't participate? A silly one, that's who.


... loves like there's no tomorrow

... can't hold a grudge, but can hold onto a judgement

... thinks coffee is the greatest beverage invention of all time

... hates all type of stress and conflict

... can't just sit and watch TV. I have to be multi-tasking in some way. Makes me feel like a more productive human.

... falls asleep every single time I put in a DVD

... imagines how our furniture will fit into houses I am only seeing online

... can't take a compliment without wincing

... loves making people laugh, even at my own expense

... hates reality TV, but watches The Bachelor like it's my job.

... loves to help people, but hates when people don't help themselves

... uses butter instead of margarine

... thinks my daughter is the most perfect human specimen to walk the Earth

... forgets to reply to text messages and emails unless I do it immediately

What kind of girl are you?? Go visit Holly and share!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you linked up! Thanks, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is the greatest drink of all time....followed closely by white wine.....and water is a very distant third.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same with texts and emails. Sometimes I'll go back and find stuff sitting in my drafts that I never sent...oops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fall asleep whenever we put in a movie too! I also LOVE the bachelor!

    ReplyDelete