* I took a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and had to take a picture. I used to be able to tuck this shirt in, and now my stomach is so large, the horizontal stripes on this shirt are crooked. But I refuse to buy any more maternity clothing because I only have 25 days to go (AHHH).
* We had an ultrasound yesterday, which was awesome! We've got a cutie patootie in there :) Baby girl #2 measured in at a healthy 6lbs 9oz, and doesn't seem to be showing any signs of coming as early as her sister did. This is great news.
* I have only packed 2 boxes, and we move in 20 days. One box is full of washed baby clothes (that was so much fun to get to see those tiny things again!) and the other are the decorative books from our bookcase. Random, but productive.
* The name we picked for the baby has been scrapped. We're now back to the drawing board. Indecisiveness is neat.
* I dream about paint color almost every single night.
* I also had a dream my mom won $3.5 million in the lottery. Mom, I think you should go buy a ticket, just in case I'm a psych
* My BFF and I have decided that everyone needs to know the following 5 people: a doctor, a lawyer, an electrician, a plumber and a mechanic. Anyone else is just a bonus.
* For the past 5 days in a row, I have had to make the difficult decision between eating ice cream and facing the wrath of heartburn, or not eating ice cream. I'm 5 for 5.
* I'm worried that my current library will realize we're moving to a new city and will cut off my free Kindle downloads. Please don't tell on me.