Thursday, November 14, 2013

Food, Glorious Food

Today's quick and random post is dedicated to one of the best things ever: FOOD. 

Here are my favorite recipes lately that I'd eat every day if it weren't for a little thing called variety:

Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
via
Cajun Seasoning is my new favorite seasoning. It's the red pepper flakes of 2013.

Also, this recipe is not healthy at all, just to warn you. However, I justify it because allegdly I burn 500 calories a day by nursing/pumping. Heck yeah!

Broiled Tilapia Parmesan


via
Pioneer Woman Salmon. 

via
The easiest and tastiest salmon ever. Add some sriracha mayo and I'm in heaven. Actually, add Sriracha to anything and I'll probably love it.

Moving on, here is my sweet Anna B, trying her first "food" of (fittingly) sweet potatoes and she thought they were thebomb.com.



 Lastly, I saw this article on Huffington Post about things that "Hangry" people do, and it just describes my life so much. My personal favorite is #9 because, as a mom, sometimes by the time I get to eat I look like this:


Because it's either shovel your food or don't eat, and you know option B is no option for me.

Happy Thursday!


 post signature

post signature

3 comments:

  1. AND now I'm drooling! I haven't had dinner yet so yeah, it all looks YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that Cajun pasta looks amazing... And yes I'm amazed by how quickly I learned to eat after becoming a mom. Its much better now that she is older, but back in the day it was rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh my goodness that gif made me laugh out loud. We've only had Charlotte for a little over 2 weeks now, but it's amazing that every time I go to eat, she needs to eat. I definitely understand about shoveling it in or not eating at all!

    ReplyDelete