Thursday, November 21, 2013

How I Know I'm a Nerd

I mean, so many reasons, but here's just a few for today: 

We all have recurring nightmares, right? My recurring nightmare is that I sign up for a college class (usually Biology or Chemistry) then forget to drop it, and then realize I have to take the final exam without every attending the class. I panic because I don't feel like I have enough time to study and I might not get an A. I've had this dream for years and years now and always wondered... What does it mean?!?!? I have just recently come to the conclusion that it means simply that I am a nerd.

I am geeked out excited to see Catching Fire this weekend. 


 Even worse? I am going to see Catching Fire at 9:30AM on Saturday. Who does that besides 80 year olds and nerds??? No one, that's who.

When I use curse words, even to this day, I cringe a little inside and feel like someone is going to tell on me and that I'll get in trouble.

Two things happen to me every single day: 1) I trip over my own feet and 2) I spill something on myself.

I heard Hootie and the Blowfish yesterday on the radio, and probably looked like this as I sang along:


I follow Walt Disney World on Facebook, and I am thrilled when they post something new. 

I am a SUCKER for a good pun. Always. I will always laugh, no matter how bad it is.  I mean, this guy???


Dying.

When I re-read all of the above, I am reminded of the absolute miracle in that I both have friends and am happily married. Surely these people just haven't figured me out yet.

 post signature

post signature

8 comments:

  1. At least there are two of us that are nerdy going to see a movie at 9:30 AM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I'm a nerd too. We are lovable goofballs. I have to sing for church so I will miss the 930am showing...but I'll be there soon after. No shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a gigantic nerd! I CANNOT WAIT for Catching Fire! I went back and re-read it this week because I had forgotten all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha that's dream or nightmare is too funny! AND random! and i can't wait til this weekend either!! :) I'm gonna try and cram reading the book again before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait-I have the SAME nightmare about signing up for a class that I never went to and then it's time for the exam and I'm dying to know what it means!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend, it's that we're nerds/rule-followers. Nothing wrong with that!!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post is hilarious!! The gif of Emma Stone singing in the shower makes me laugh so hard every time I watch Easy A...easily the best part of the whole movie!!

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete