Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Random Wednesday Musings

 Last night, out of the blue, Emerson said to me "Mommy, you NOT a princess." Huh??? I mean, I know I wear pajamas 95% of the time I'm home, but I still think I'm frickin glamorous.

I can't stop dreaming of this Taco Stuffed Shells recipe. Not the healthiest thing on the planet, but they were so good I wanted to cry. 

My husband and I send text messages like this to each other. We think we're cool and that's that. 
 

I have been listening to a "Waiting for a Star to Fall" station on Pandora regularly for the past 2 weeks. 99% of you have probably never heard that song, and that's okay. I embrace my weirdness. P.S. The station is the greatest thing ever.

Speaking of 80s music, this morning, and not a moment sooner in my 29 years, I realized that Whitney Houston says "Still enough time to figure out how to chase my blues away" instead of "Stealing up time to figure out how to chase my blues away." In 29 years, how could I have never questioned what "Stealing up time" meant in the lyrics to "I Wanna Dance With Somebody."?!?!

We are running out of home improvement projects and instead of feeling relieved, I feel like "What's next?!?!" That is crazytalk. We gave our laundry area a makeover this weekend because I was getting the itch. 

Buzzfeed.com is becoming my new addiction. My dream job would be to be a writer for that website. I have a feeling that is where all my people are. 

My other dream jobs include beach resort critic, food taster, and Disney princess. 

Happy Hump Day!


 post signature

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Buzzfeed is awesome! If you like that you should check out thechive.com too, some pretty entertaining funny pictures on there! That text cracks me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell her you're the queen. That's what I do :) I loved when you posted that text between you and your husband! I want some of that one day :) Also...feel free to come decorate my apartment if you're looking for a new project. I'm hopeless.

    ReplyDelete