Thursday, April 17, 2014

Get in the picture, mom



 I took this photo a few weeks back and immediately dismissed it because it's blurry, chopped off, and is definitely not the most flattering angle of me. 


And then I found it this morning and realized that if I do this for every photo that I don't like of myself, I'll never have pictures of the three of us while they're young. After all, the mom is usually the one who's not in the picture because she thinks she's not pretty/skinny/made up enough. Well, today I say screw that. I never want to forget these beautiful moments while my girls are little, happy, and love their silly mommy.

So here it is, internet. Me and my girls. And it's perfect.

post signature

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I just love them. And you, duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest thing ever! Like I want to make my desktop background cute. Hopefully that's not creepy! haha

    ReplyDelete